Argentine northwestern is the zone of the high lands, snowy volcanos, valleys and deserts.
BUnder the diaphanous and blue sky, small villages are living the slow rhythm of seasons, only broken by carnivals, indian markets and the cult to Pachamama or "mother-land"; who provides the maize and the grass for llamas, vicuñas and guanacos.
Depth ravines climb toward the Puna, where dusty routes lead to lost hamlets and prehispanic ruins located in the Inca or "son of the sun" land. It's say here is where America speak with the sky.
From San Salvador de Jujuy you arrive to this natural path (126 Km) raising toward the altiplano. Colorful mountains frame the towns of Purmamarca, Maimará, Tilcara and Humahuaca, with adobe houses and historical chapels, and prehispanic ruins as the Pucará of Tilcara.
Going down the "Cuesta del Obispo" you travel along the Lerma Valley, where Salta is located. Since April to November, from Salta departs the Train to the Clouds wich rises to 4.200 meters of altitude, beyond San Antonio de los Cobres (163 Km from Salta).
Cafayate, surrounded of vineyards, produces the famous white and fruity "torrontés" wine. Traveling the route along the Quebrada de las Conchas, you can visit the Valles Calchaquíes and the National Park Los Cardones, name of the giant cactus that the natives used to build their houses.Color landscapes surround a group of towns, where Time seems to stop. One of the most beautiful is Purmamarca, indigenous village framed by the Cerro de los Siete Colores (Hill of Seven Colors) which strata reflect diferent geologic ages. Likewise, in Maimará, there is an extension of colorful bands on the mountains, denominated "La Paleta del Pintor" (Painter's Palette). One of the main attractions of this ravine is the Pucará of Tilcara, a fortified town built by the omaguaca natives at prehispanic period. The aboriginal New Year celebration (Inti Raymi, festival of the Sun) takes place every June 21, when the monolith that points out the Tropic of Capricorn projects an absolutely perpendicular shadow at midday.
Antofagasta de la Sierra, at 3.500 m of altitude, is surrounded by volcanos, saltworks, lakes with flamingos, archaeological and mineral deposits. Incahuasi (Inca's house) had been, in former times, a gold mine.
- Perito Moreno. Calafate. View of the largest in the world, declared by Unesco glacier: the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Bariloche. Famous for its ski resorts and nominated as Little Switzerland, consists of 7 beautiful lakes. It is the city of Luxury Hotel of 5 stars Llao Llao, place known products are world: Trout, Chocolate branch, rosehip oil, etc.
- San Martin de Los Andes. The Andes dreamed surrounded by snow, lakes and great varieties of trees, different landscape in every season, leaving the memory in a corner of our hearts.
- Ushuaia. The city of end of the world, located in the province of Tierra del Fuego. We wandered through the train end of the world, enjoying the most of the feeling that surprises us with the beauty of Patagonia.
- Puerto Iguazú. A must - see place "Iguazu Falls".
- The Moconá Falls. Incredible natural spectacle of water falling. Famous as a place of camp.
- Wanda mines.
- Buenos Aires. Atmosphere full of elegance, an attractive city with essence of Buenos Aires.
- Tango Show. We take the Origin of Argentine tango "La Boca" - "Caminito" to taste delicacies and the beautiful locals of the old tango, through your own eyes, mouth and ears!
- San Telmo. A neighborhood of antiguidades.
- Recoleta. Where rest the Great Argentine Mother Evita and the nobility of the last century.
- Palermo. It is a cosmopolitan neighborhood. There is fun, food, fashion and nature.
- Puerto Madero. A commercial and residential district. You enter through the Bridge of the Woman. It is an area of high tourist level. As the Hotel Faena of 5 stars ~ a place charming and unique style in the neighborhood of Puerto Madero.
- Tigre.City of river tourism, Sarmiento, Parana de las Palmas navigated, covering the entire delta and the formation of Islands. It is also the location of 2nd Chinatown in Argentina.
- San Luis. In this province is a city called Merlo, which was recognized as "the third of Microclima the world", here you can get the original gemstone Onis and other natural stones.
- Mendoza. Taste the best wine in the world.
- El Leoncito. Enjoy the scenery Mon Valley. Taste the wine from San Juan province. Visit the Leoncito National Park.
Antique Incan way, source of several mining resources and carpeted with marvelous salines, La Quiaca is one of the most important towns in this vast plain. Yavi, with its church shining in gold, and paintings and petroglyphs in the surroundings. 50.000 birds live at the Natural Monument Laguna de los Pozuelos, the biggest water resource of the Puna.Monumento Natural Laguna de los Pozuelos.